Heroes of Ruin is a original action RPG for the Nintendo 3DS. Developed by n-Space and published by Square Enix, the game was released June 15, 2012 in Europe, and July 17 in North America.    
The game supports up to four players, each of whom take on the role of a mercenary. The player can customize weapons, armor, and class abilities and completing parts of the game allows you to gain new items for customization.
The game features online co-op play and voice chat that allows you to drop in and out when you so choose. It supports SpotPass in the form of daily challenges.  SpotPass will also be used to unlock rare items and unique challenges.
- ↑ http://3ds.nintendolife.com/news/2011/05/square_enix_officially_announces_heroes_of_ruin_3ds
- ↑ http://au.ds.ign.com/articles/122/1222168p1.html
- ↑ http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/30/heroes-of-ruin-delayed-until-july-in-north-america/
- ↑ http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/37450/heroes-of-ruin-release-date-revealed/
- ↑ http://www.handheldgamingblog.com/heroes-ruin-features-four-player-online-co-op-voice-chat/